- 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Dr. Dennis Cole has taught classes at UNC Asheville since 2003, specializing in the areas of Marketing and Management. Earning his BA in Social Studies at the University of Liverpool, England (to the background of Beatles' music), he then received his M.B.A. from Boston College, and his PhD, with a concentration in Marketing, from Virginia Tech. After spending several years abroad, first in London managing a health food store, and then in Ireland where he opened his own store, Dr. Cole returned to the United States where he went back to teaching. Dr. Cole's research interests include ethics in business, theories of development, persuasion, and the marketing of intangible goods such as religious and spiritual beliefs.
- PhD, with a concentration in Marketing, from Virginia Tech
- M.B.A. from Boston College
- B.A. in Social Sciences, University of Liverpool, England
- MGMT 130 - Introductory Seminar in Organizations
- MGMT 220 - Foundations of Management
- MGMT 350 - Marketing Principles
- MGMT 352 - Applied Research
- MGMT 357 - Promotion Management
- MGMT 481 - Strategic Management